Concast is a manufacturer of specialty continuous-cast copper alloys. Our Mars, Pennsylvania location houses our vertical casting production facility, while horizontal casting is performed at our Birmingham, Ohio facility. Finished product is shipped from our Birmingham location.
Our production facility in Mars, Pennsylvania is located 30 miles north of Pittsburgh. This location also houses our administrative offices.
131 Myoma Road
P.O. Box 816
Mars, PA 16046
Directions from Pittsburgh International Airport
• Merge onto US-22 East via the ramp to Pittsburgh (4 miles)
• Take the exit onto I-376 East/US-22 East toward I-79 South/I-279 North/Pittsburgh (3.4 miles)
• Take the exit onto I-79 North (20 miles)
• Take exit 78 for PA-228 toward Mars/Cranberry (0.3 miles)
• Turn right at PA-228 East/Mars-Criders Road (2.5 miles)
• Turn left at Myoma Road (just past church on the left)
• Travel 3 miles on Myoma Road, Concast Metal Products is on the right
Our production facility in Wakeman, Ohio is located 30 miles west of Cleveland. This location also houses our shipping and receiving operations.
14315 State Route 113
Wakeman, OH. 44889
Directions from Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport
• Take I-480 West toward Toledo (8 miles)
• Take ramp right for I-80 West/Ohio Turnpike/Toledo (10 miles)
• Keep straight onto I-80 West/I-90 West/Ohio Turnpike ( 6.5 miles)
• Take exit number 135 Baumhart Road toward Vermillion
• Turn right onto Baumhart Road (County Rd. 51) ( 1 mile)
• Turn right on to State Route 113 (5 miles)
• Concast Metal Products is on the right just past State 60